1.10.3-5 - 2019-04-05
- The underlying Tarantool Community version has been upgraded to 1.10.3-6-gfbf53b9.
- The following features have been added:
- Failover priority configuration via the web interface.
- RPC module (remote calls between cluster instances).
- Space explorer via the web interface.
- OpenLDAP client for Tarantool.
- Instance restart now triggers configuration validation before the roles initialization.
- The web interface design has been updated.
1.10.2-41 - 2019-02-08
- The underlying Tarantool Community version has been upgraded to 1.10.2-131-g6f96bfe.
- The cluster template has been updated to allow the application to operate across several hosts (virtual machines).
- The following closed-source modules of latest versions have been
oracle. These rocks include:
- a new front-end core with cosmetic changes;
- active master indication during failover;
- the ability to disable the
vshard-storagerole after the end of the rebalancing process;
- dependencies updates and minor improvements.
1.10.2-15 - 2018-12-13
- The underlying Tarantool Community version has been upgraded to 1.10.2-84-g19d471bd4.
checksmodule has been updated in the bundle.
- The custom (user-defined) cluster roles API has been added to the
vshardreplica set’s weight parameter is now supported.
1.10.2-4 — 2018-10-31
- Sample applications demonstrating how to run Tarantool in Docker and a write-through cache to PostgreSQL have been added.
- The abilities to manually switch the replica set’s master and enable automatic failover have been added to Web interface.
tarantoolapputility that helps set up a development environment and pack the application in an environment-independent way has been added.
1.10.1-29 — 2018-10-04
- The sample application is now cluster-based and the cluster is orchestrated via a Web interface.
- Tarantool Enterprise release comes in an archive that includes an offline rocks repository from which you can install all necessary modules.
- Oracle connector is now included in the rocks repository. With this package, Lua applications can access Oracle databases.
1.10.1 — 2018-04-09
- The Tarantool build is now static: all dependencies are linked into a static binary. This simplifies deploy of Tarantool in the Linux environment.
- The underlying Tarantool Community version has been upgraded to 1.10.1. For all new features and bugfixes of the Community version please refer to https://github.com/tarantool/tarantool/releases.
- The modules required for integration with ZooKeeper and orchestrator are now deprecated and no longer supported.