All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Versioning support
- Missing task name when the task is started by the
- Undefined behaviour if several schedulers or unsharded storages are set up in cluster topology
(now it is explicitly prhibited)
- Compatibility with ddl/migrations modules
- Starting task from code if no clusterwide config
- Compatibility with Cartridge 2.7+
- WebUI css styles for Cartridge 2.5+
- Cartridge 2.5+ compatibility
- switchover on a runner node may fail if runner fiber was dead
- task running on several workers if ttr exceeded due to long execution
- older tasks are not displayed in the UI
- completed tasks not being compacted if there’s an old pending task
- ability to launch massive amounts of tasks via
- task storage statistics for monitoring purposes
- broken storage upgrade from task v0.4.0
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed performance degradation on put operation when task storages are ‘full’.
- Removed second app title in UI.
- Added arguments column in task log table.
- Added ability to launch
anonymoustasks a. k. a. jobs
- Added ability to specify retry strategies for tasks
- Added ability to specify defaults for runner/storage options via
- Bugfixes and minor improvements
- Ability to specify task args in config
- several bugfixes
- task storages can now be set up on vshard storages
- default task configuration can be set up in task.init()
- task now depends on
- cartridge dependency bumped to 1.0.0
- Cluster-aware task storage role
- Cluster-aware task runner role
- Module initialization API changed: now task scheduler role does not start runner and storage by default; you must handle it via role dependencies or via respective cluster roles
- Basic functionality - scheduler, local task storage, local task runner, cluster role, cluster UI