What is Tarantool Data Grid?
Tarantool Data Grid is a program complex for developing distributed applications with a lightning-fast persistent in-memory storage. This can be applications for unified processing of data that originates from different IT systems.
Tarantool Data Grid offers flexible opportunities for connecting to external sources, scaling the system horizontally, and integrating with consumers via HTTP/GraphQL protocols.
- Data schema defined using an extended Apache Avro format
- Automatically generated GraphQL API for data access
- Versioned data storage with queries to data from particular time snapshots
- Incoming SOAP, HTTP and Kafka connectors with stream processing support
- Data pre-processing done before sending data to the storage
- Repair queue for incoming data that were processed with errors
- Outgoing SMTP, HTTP and Kafka connectors
- Microservices developed on top of a distributed storage
- Data post-processing with its own repair queue and ability to send results to external consumers
- Query profiling
- Tasks launched by schedule or upon request
Contact us for a trial version.