Tarantool is designed to have multiple running instances on the same host.
Here we show how to administer Tarantool instances using any of the following utilities:
systemdnative utilities, or
- tarantoolctl, a utility shipped and installed as part of Tarantool distribution.
- Unlike the rest of this manual, here we use system-wide paths.
- Console examples here are for Fedora.
This chapter includes the following sections:
- Instance configuration
- Starting/stopping an instance
- Server introspection
- Daemon supervision
- Disaster recovery
- Notes for operating systems
- Bug reports