Released on 2023-02-20.
- Release: v. 1.10.15.
1.10.15 is the next stable release in the long-term support (LTS) version 1.10.x release series.
The label “stable” means there are 1.10.x-based applications running in production for quite a while without known crashes, incorrect results or other showstopper bugs.
This release introduces 2 improvements and resolves roughly 8 issues since the 1.10.14 version.
Tarantool 1.10.x is backward compatible with Tarantool 1.9.x in binary data layout, client-server protocol and replication protocol.
box.schema.upgrade() procedure to unlock all the new
features of the 1.10.x series.
- OpenSUSE 15.1 and 15.2 are no longer supported.
- Updated libcurl to version 7.87.0 (gh-8150).
- Fixed a bug when fields could be removed from a table stored in a
variable when a logging function was called on this variable (for
- Fixed a logging bug: when logging tables with fields that have
reserved internal names (such as
pid) in the plain log format, such fields weren’t logged (gh-3853).
- Added the
messagefield when logging tables without such field in the JSON log format (gh-3853).
- Fixed an assertion on malformed JSON message written to the log (gh-7955).
- Fixed a bug that could result in
select()skipping an existing tuple after a rolled back
Backported patches from vanilla LuaJIT trunk (gh-7230). In the scope of this activity, the following issues have been resolved:
- Fix overflow check in
unpack()optimized by a compiler.
- Fix recording of
tonumber()with cdata argument for failed conversions (gh-7655).
- Fix concatenation operation on cdata. It always raises an error now.
io.close()for already closed standard output.
- Fix trace execution and stitching inside vmevent handler (gh-6782).
emit_loadi()on x86/x64 emitting xor between condition check and jump instructions.
- Fix stack top for error message when raising the OOM error (gh-3840).
- Disabled math.modf compilation due to its rare usage and difficulties with proper implementation of the corresponding JIT machinery.
- Fixed inconsistent behaviour on signed zeros for JIT-compiled unary minus (gh-6976).
IR_HREFhash calculations for non-string GC objects for GC64.
- Fixed assembling of type-check-only variant of
- Fixed the Lua stack dump command (
lj-stack) not working on Python 2. Previously, it used arguments unpacking within the list initialization, which is not supported in Python 2 (gh-7458).
Backported patches from vanilla LuaJIT trunk (gh-8069). In the scope of this activity, the following issues have been resolved:
- Fixed loop realigment for dual-number mode
- Fixed os.date() for wider libc strftime() compatibility.
- Fixed the assertion fail in
- Fixed an incorrect facility value in syslog on Alpine (gh-8269).
-Werrorbuild fail on Clang 15 (gh-8110).