Released on 2023-05-24.
- Release: v. 2.10.7.
2.10.8 is the 8th stable version of the 2.10 release series. It resolves 17 bugs since 2.10.6.
The “stable” label means that we have all planned features implemented and we see no high-impact issues. However, if you encounter an issue, feel free to report it on GitHub.
Tarantool 2.x is backward compatible with Tarantool 1.10.x in the binary data layout, client-server protocol, and replication protocol.
Please upgrade using the
box.schema.upgrade() procedure to unlock all the new
features of the 2.x series.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when preparing a crash report on macOS (gh-8445).
- Fixed an integer overflow issue in
IPROTO_EVENTpacket now has the same sync number as the last corresponding
- Fixed a bug because of which a dirty (not committed to WAL) DDL record could be written to a snapshot and cause a recovery failure (gh-8530).
- Fixed a bug that occurred on applier failure: a node could start an election without having a quorum to do this (gh-8433).
- Now if a join fails with some non-critical error, such as
ER_ACCESS_DENIED, or something network-related, the instance tries to find a new master to join off and tries again (gh-6126, gh-8681).
- States when joining a replica are renamed. Now the value of
box.info.replication[id].upstream.statusduring join can be either
- Fixed replicaset bootstrap getting stuck on some nodes with
ER_READONLYwhen there are connectivity problems (gh-7737, gh-8681).
- Fixed a bug when a replicaset state machine that is tracking the number of appliers according to their states could become inconsistent during reconfiguration (gh-7590).
Backported patches from the vanilla LuaJIT trunk (gh-8069, gh-8516). The following issues were fixed as part of this activity:
emit_rma()for x64/GC64 mode for non-
- Limited Lua C library path with the default
PATH_MAXvalue of 4096 bytes.
- Fixed assembling of
IR_LREFassembling for GC64 mode on x86_64.
- Fixed an assertion when selecting tuples with incomplete internal format (gh-8418).
- Fixed integer overflow issues in built-in functions (ghs-119).
- Fixed a possible assertion or segmentation fault when optimizing
INSERT INTO ... SELECT FROM(gh-8661).
- Fixed an integer overflow issue and added check for the
printf()failure due to too large size (ghs-122).
- Enabled compiler optimizations for static build dependencies, which were erroneously disabled in version 2.10.3 (gh-8606).