Released on 2022-09-01.
- Release: v. 2.10.2.
2.10.2 is the third stable version of the 2.10 release series. It introduces 1 improvement and resolves 8 bugs since 2.10.1.
The “stable” label means that we have all planned features implemented and we see no high-impact issues. However, if you encounter an issue, feel free to report it on GitHub.
Tarantool 2.x is backward compatible with Tarantool 1.10.x in the binary data layout, client-server protocol, and replication protocol.
box.schema.upgrade() procedure to unlock all the new
features of the 2.x series.
- Certain internal fibers, such as the connection’s worker fiber, vinyl fibers, and some other fibers, cannot be cancelled from the Lua public API anymore (gh-7473).
- Fixed a crash of secondary indexes without hints (a critical regression found in 2.10.1) (gh-7605).
- Fixed a possible crash on concurrent
- Fixed a potential nil dereference and a crash in case of an active log rotation during the program exit stage (gh-4450).
- Fixed crashes and undefined behaviour of triggers clearing other triggers (gh-4264).
box.info.replication[id].downstream.laggrowing indefinitely on a server when it’s not writing any new transactions (gh-7581).