The memory function of
adminuser a picture of the whole Tarantool instance.
To get a picture of the vinyl subsystem, use box.stat.vinyl() instead.
- memory().cache – number of bytes used for caching user data. The memtx storage engine does not require a cache, so in fact this is the number of bytes in the cache for the tuples stored for the vinyl storage engine.
- memory().data – number of bytes used for storing user data (the tuples) with the memtx engine and with level 0 of the vinyl engine, without taking memory fragmentation into account.
- memory().index – number of bytes used for indexing user data, including memtx and vinyl memory tree extents, the vinyl page index, and the vinyl bloom filters.
- memory().lua – number of bytes used for Lua runtime.
- memory().net – number of bytes used for network input/output buffers.
- memory().tx – number of bytes in use by active transactions.
For the vinyl storage engine, this is the total size of all allocated
vy_read_interval) and tuples pinned for those objects.
An example with a minimum allocation while only the memtx storage engine is in use:
tarantool> box.info.memory() --- - cache: 0 data: 6552 tx: 0 lua: 1315567 net: 98304 index: 1196032 ...