Release: v. 1.10.7
Date: 2019-07-17 Tag: 1.10.7-1-gb93a33a
1.10.7 is the next stable release of the 1.10.x series. The label “stable” means there are 1.10.x-based applications running in production for quite a while without known crashes, incorrect results or other showstopper bugs.
This release resolves roughly 14 issues since 1.10.6. There may be bugs in less common areas. If you find any, feel free to report an issue at GitHub.
Tarantool 1.10.x is backward compatible with Tarantool 1.9.x in binary data layout, client-server protocol and replication protocol. Please upgrade using the box.schema.upgrade() procedure to unlock all the new features of the 1.10.x series.
- Fixed error while closing socket.tcp_server socket (gh-4087).
- Don’t ruin rock name when freshly installing *.all.rock with dependencies (gh-4704).
- Fixed crash during compaction due to tuples with size exceeding vinyl_max_tuple_size setting (gh-4864).
- Fixed crash during recovery of vinyl index due to the lack of file descriptors (gh-4805).
- Fixed crash during executing upsert changing primary key in debug mode (gh-5005).
- Fixed crash due to triggered dump process during secondary index creation (gh-5042).
- Fixed crash/deadlock (depending on build type) during dump process scheduling and concurrent DDL operation (gh-4821).
- Fixed crash during read of prepared but still not yet not committed statement (gh-3395).
- Fixed squashing set and arithmetic upsert operations (gh-5106).
- Create missing folders for vinyl spaces and indexes if needed to avoid confusing fails of tarantool started from backup (gh-5090).
- Fixed crash during squash of many (more than 4000) upserts modifying the same key (gh-4957).